Need to increase my height as soon as possible

Need to increase my height as soon as possible .
Posted Sat, 21 Jul 2012 in Weight & Lifestyle
Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 2 hours later

I note that you are 29 yrs old and there is hardly anything be it injection drugs or supplements or diet that can increase the height of a man.

The height matters by the length of the long bones which in turn are by the epiphysis which are at the ends of these bones. These epiphyses are fused by age 20. So a man acheives 90% of the adult height by this age.

Surgery is being done for people who have abnormal short stature. However I see that you are not abnormally short. It comes with risks as well.

Let me know if I can assist you further anyway.
Follow-up: Need to increase my height as soon as possible 28 hours later
Dr thank you very much for your explanation. Is there any way which I can try to improve my height ? I mean without surgery .
Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 1 hour later

As far I know there are no other proven ways to increase height without surgery. If you wish to try the advertised products they waste your money and time.

However exercise are always good for over all health. You may increase the strength training which can build your muscle. I recommend them.