Need solution for premature ejaculation

Sexologist
Question
i am doing a sex from apprx 5 years on a regular interval.. but now i am facing a issue that the Ejection time is very early due to which me and my partner both are not satisfied. its a kind request please suggest as i dont want any problem in my life. kindly arrangae a call/solution
Posted Sun, 3 Jun 2012 in Premature Ejaculation

Answered by Dr. A. CHAKRAVARTHY 9 hours later
Hai XXXXXXX

From your query, I can understand that you may be suffering from premature ejaculation.

The normal ejaculation time vary from couple to couple. It depends upon the frequency of intercourse and duration of foreplay. If you are unable to enjoy sex due to premature ejaculation, the following are the treatment options:

1. Techniques: Techniques pioneered by Master and XXXXXXX are very useful in treating premature ejaculation. They include
(a) Stop & Re Start Method: Stop at a point just before you are about to ejaculate and restart foreplay and insertion. You may repeat this cycle again.
(b) Squeeze Method: Your partner squeeze the base of glans penis for a few minutes penis just before you feel to ejaculate. Repeat the process again as required.
(c) Increased frequency of sexual activity can increase the ejaculation time as well.

2. Sex Therapy: Sex therapy is a form of psychotherapy integrating biomedical and psychosocial components in the treatment of sexual. You can get the benefits of psychotherapy from a competent sexologist/Psychotherapist. Consider visiting one near your location.

3. De-sensitization. Use of desensitization products like Delay creams can benefit you to some extent.

4. Selective Serotonin Reuptake inhibitor (SSRI) drug like Tab. Dapoxetine have been tried in the recent years to treat premature ejaculation. It is more effective when taken 3 hours before intercourse. A physician can prescribe it to you.

Hope I have given good insight to manage your problem. Let me know if you have any further concerns.

Wish you good health.

Dr A CHAKRAVARTHY
Consultant in Reproductive & Sexual Medicine

Follow-up: Need solution for premature ejaculation 2 days later
HI,
THANKS FOR THE SUGGESTION BUT I AM LOOKING FOR SOME PERMANENT SOLUTION IF AVAIALBLE LIKE ANY MEDICIEN ON REGULAR BASIS WHICH INHEEL THE PROBLEM. THERE ARE LOTS OF De-sensitization MATTER AVAILABLE+ VIAGRA ALSO, CAN IT EFECT THE BODY OR CAN CREATE ANY PROBLEM FOR CHILD?.

Answered by Dr. A. CHAKRAVARTHY 2 hours later
Dear XXXXXXX
Thanks for writing back.

Practicing sex therapy can cure your problem completely and permanently. You can get help from a nearby sex Therapist. This is so as the most common cause of sexual dysfunction is a psychological issue which can be addressed by a sex therapist. You can also practice Masters and XXXXXXX technique to cure your problem.

The medicines mentioned above shall not decrease the fertility or affect your child. You would need to see a physician in person since it is a prescription medicine.

I hope I have
Dr A XXXXXXX

Follow-up: Need solution for premature ejaculation 1 hour later
HI,
Can u please addressed me a good sex therapist at my location(Rohini) whose fees should not be so high.

Answered by Dr. A. CHAKRAVARTHY 21 hours later
Hi XXXXXXX

Please find the details below. The fee is considerably less.

Sexologists in XXXXXXX Delhi.

1)
Dr. P K XXXXXXX
106, 1ST FLR, Opp N.N Mall, Near M2k Cinema, Aggarwal E Mall, XXXXXXX Sector-7, Delhi - 0000
Contact number : +(91)-11-0000

2)
Dr. XXXXXXX XXXXXXX
G-28/101 Sec-3, NR Bus Stand, XXXXXXX Delhi - 0000
Contact number : +(91)-11-0000

Thanks and take care.