Need sexual power capsule. Which one is the best without side effects?

Orthopaedic Surgeon
hi, i am XXXXXXX 36 years old, i need sexual power capsule, which one is best and no sideeffect, i want to
more sex power during sex with my wife, i just 10 to 15 inutes with my wife sex overdrive after that my sperm fall and i loose my sex overdrive, my wife in that time more sex, so please suggest me the any oil or pill for more driven sex.
Posted Wed, 23 May 2012 in Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. Aashish Raghu 34 minutes later

Do you feel you have less energy through the day ?

Do you low mood through the day, any depressive feelings ?

Are you getting enough sleep ?

It appears you could be having Premature ejaculation. This problem can occur due to many factors like stress, depression and other psychiatric illnesses, lack of sleep, fatigue from overworking etc.

Hence in order to increase your energy levels you will need to follow these tips.

Eat a diet with plenty of proteins like dals, pulses, legumes. If you are a non-vegetarian you can have lean meat and egg everyday as they are XXXXXXX in proteins, calcium and essential vitamins for good energy. Eat plenty of fresh fruits and XXXXXXX leafy vegetables. Drink 1-2 litres of water a day. Do daily brisk walking for 40 minutes a day. Get 6-8 hours of refreshing sleep daily.

Avoid junk food, fatty and oily food, high carbohydrate diet, caffeine, colas, smoking and alcohol as all these decrease energy and you will be very tired for performing satisfying sex with your wife. Avoid long work-hours. Take frequent breaks during work. Avoid spending much time with computers. Take time to rest during work.

Once you adopt healthy lifestyle and get enough sleep you will have lot of energy for all activities.

Do Yoga everyday to reduce stress as well. For premature usually drugs are not essential but you can take capsules with Ginseng as they improve energy levels due to anti-oxidant effect, like Revital capsules or Biovea Panax Ginseng capsules.

Try to spend more time doing foreplay with your wife as this will increase mood for doing more sex due to stimulation.

If you feel your sperm is coming fast, you can ask your wife to press the tip of penis with her fingers as this is a very good technique to prevent sperm from coming out fast. After this you can do longer time and again if it comes fast she should press again.

Also perform Kegel's exercises to reduce this problem.

If you have trouble sleeping, depressive feelings, low energy most time of the day, it is best you consult with a leading Psychiatrist as certain diseases like Mood disorders, Depression can cause Premature ejaculation. They should be diagnosed and treated early.

I hope I have answered your query. I will be available to answer your follow up queries.

Wishing good health.

Follow-up: Need sexual power capsule. Which one is the best without side effects? 1 hour later
Thanks for your reply,

No, i am feel good energy through a day.

also my mood is good, everyday doing exercise, walking, eat more healthy diet also feel happy, mostly everyday i sex with my wife, also in weekend we do 3 to 4 times in day,i had tried to more to more foreplay with my wife, but during sex when i inser my penis her vergina, after 5 to 7 minutes sperm has come, i need more it will take more time it will come after 20 to 30 minutes take more time.
Answered by Dr. Aashish Raghu 4 minutes later

Thanks for your reply.

You have Premature ejaculation. This can occur due to nervousness, stress also. Sometimes you may not realize you have stress because it happens everyday.

Kindly follow above mentioned tips. While inserting penis into the vagina if you feel your sperm is going to come out, immediately remove penis and ask your wif to squeeze the tip of your penis tightly with her finger and thumb. This way sperm will not come and you can do sex for more time. Again if it comes fast, take out your penis and ask your wife to repeat the same.

Kindly try this Squeeze technique for best results. Also follow healthy diet and exercise tips as mentioned above.

Wishing good health.