Need recommended pulmonary fibrosis sleeping positions?

need recommended pulminary fibrosis sleeping positions.
Posted Mon, 15 Jul 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Jay Patel 1 hour later

Welcome to health care magic.

I am dr XXXXXXX and I will try my level best to help you.

As I understand, you need a various sleeping position to breathe better during sleeping for pulmonary fibrosis.

Here are the ways, which can help you to breathe better with pulmonary fibrosis.

1) Sleeping in a position with your upper body raised may help you breathe easier.
2) You can use foam wedges or elevate the head of your bed.
3) There are various devices available, but use device that will tilt your whole body, or bend your body at the waist. The device should not bend your body at the upper back or neck.

Feel free to contact me in care of any further questions or queries.