Need psychiatrist for depression in Sacramento area

Infectious Diseases Specialist
I am looking for the name of a good psychiatrist in Sacramento who you could recommend. This request is for my brother-in-law, XXXXXXX He is very worried about his wife, XXXXXXX who he says has been depressed for at least 20 yrs, and has not been properly assessed nor has she been prescribed any medication. I would appreciate any referrals to psychiatrists in the Sacramento area. XXXXXXX and XXXXXXX do live near UC XXXXXXX but the psychs. I have found at that clinic are involved in research, I have not found anyone who is listed as a one-on-one therapist. Thanking you in advance, XXXXXXX
Posted Sat, 1 Mar 2014 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Fatbardha Sejdini 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Following psychiatrist clinics referrals... Detailed Answer: Hi, Our goal is to assist you to get another opinion to resolve your problems, and not to be referring as yellow pages. However, I have made some search for you and you contact the following clinics for best therapy in Sacramento area (UC Davis): - Sutter Center for Psychiatry WWW.WWWW.WW - J Street Community Health Center WWW.WWWW.WW - Sacramento County Mental Health Services WWW.WWWW.WW You can book for appointments on behalf of your brother's wife. Hope it was of help! Dr.Bardha