Need protection for my brain from external obstructions, stress and disease. What should I follow?

Question
Dear Dr.

I think I need an extra protection/security for my brain by external obstructions,stress,diseases etc.So I would like to request your help for that and would like to know what sort of implementations I should follow for that issue?
Posted Tue, 24 Apr 2012 in Brain and Spine

Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 9 hours later
To keep up your mental health to an optimum level, some life style modifications will be helpful.
1.Check your caffeine intake-Avoid drinking too much tea, coffee or cola.
2.Avoid alcohol and cigarette smoking.
3.Try physical exercise like aerobic exercises daily for twenty minutes.
4.Avoid your worries and problems or solve them with the help of your family and friends.
5. Learn controlled breathing.
6. Do simple relaxation exercises like yoga, meditation, etc.

Hope this answers your query. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Regards.

Follow-up: Need protection for my brain from external obstructions, stress and disease. What should I follow? 5 days later
As additionally,Sometimes, I feel that some one or more (any economic ,political, or powerful by an another way ) need to make a disease of my brain due to Political,
economic,ego,social,technological, legal fact when I consider the situation of previous night mares questions.So I think if there will be more explained answer could be introduced as a solution for this issue more perfect than this, it will be admireable for more security.

Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 1 hour later
Hello.
Thanks for writing again.

I suggest that you consult a psychiatrist who can completely evaluate you and prescribe appropriate treatment. It is possible that you may need medication or other therapy like cognitive behaviour therapy and social skills training.

From your description, it seems that you are fearful that some external powers are making you mentally sick. It can be a paranoid personality disorder or fear related avoidant behaviour.

I hope you find my answer helpful. Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Wishing you a trouble free speedy recovery.

Follow-up: Need protection for my brain from external obstructions, stress and disease. What should I follow? 2 days later
I would like to know is it ok to think whatever I can in any situation which I need to think some thing?
For an example:when I am in a flight, how to fly
when some one hit me, how should I face
etc whatever I could think?

Or
Do you think
Should I need to obstruct my thoughts by force for any reason in any occasion without my likeliness?
Should I need to obstruct my thoughts by force for any reason what I do not need and like?

Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 54 minutes later
Hello.

Thanks again,

"Obstructing your thoughts is not a solution of your problem". This will only aggravate your distress.

It is natural for a person to think about things related to his situation.

I personally feel that psychotherapy from a good specialist will help you a lot.

Let me know if I can help you with any other queries. Please accept my answer if you do not have any further queries.

Wish you good health.