Need primary doctor for management of heart problems

Im moving to sulphur la April 1st Im needing a primary care dr that can also refer me to a heart specialist & several other DRs,,. I already have 5 stents & one in a heart artery, plus 1 in kidney & 2 in legs I also am a cancer survivor , I have no voice box, Im a laryingectome. Im on oxegyn at night & use a nebulizer twice a day, Can you recommend someone for me. thank you Carly Hoffman
Posted Sat, 8 Mar 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 4 hours later
Brief Answer: below are the details Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for your query. Sorry for the delay in my response. You can consult either of them for your condition. Dr. XXXXXXX R. Condos Jr, MD Cardiology 913 E XXXXXXX Dr, Sulphur, LA 70663 or Dr. XXXXXXX M. Winterton, MD Cardiology 910 E XXXXXXX Dr, Sulphur, LA 70663 Regards,