Need online prescription for Risperdal and ventolin

I would like to ask you if you could write me a prescription for Risperdal 3 mg, 60-90 day supply,and for ventolin inhalers (3 pack or more). My regular doc is on vacation and they say I should get my scrip elsewhere.
Can I get other prescriptions all that i usually get? How ant I submit it to Walgreens or to an online pharmacy?
I look for your answer.

Posted Thu, 3 May 2012 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 30 minutes later

The medicines you want me to prescribe are all prescription only drugs.

I am sorry I currently have no legal support to prescribe medicines online. The scripts that an online physician writes are not accepted at your local pharmacy. It is not yet recognised by the American Telemedicine association norms. This is because any pharmacy should enter the physician licence number before dispensing the drugs.

I suggest one of the following;
1) If your regular physician has a group practice, he would have assigned his patients to one of the physicians in his group. So you may contact his office and enquire about it.
2) Alternatively, you may look for another Psychiatrist / physician to do the job temporarily.

I presume that you have been taking these drugs for some time and you are comfortable in using these drugs.

Since I haven’t physically examined you, it is inappropriate and unethical to
prescribe you scheduled drugs that you can order online. I am bound by the rules of law to not to give any online prescriptions. Hence you will have to see the physician for the medicines that you require.

Sorry for not being to be of assistance to you at this point of time.