Need information regarding lumbar spine surgery

Apr 2014

I need to have lumbar spine surgery. Most surgeons do fusion with a lengthy recovery time. Some promote minimally invasive surgery with a very short recovery time. Some use lasers, some don't. How do I choose?
Posted Tue, 4 Feb 2014 in Brain and Spine
Answered by Dr. Indu Kumar 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Please write history and upload MRI reports. Detailed Answer: Hello XXXX Thanks for writing to XXXXXXX For advising any modality,it is important to know detail history and MRI reports. So,please write your history in detail and upload MRI images/Report so that i can better guide you. Further queries are most welcome. Take Care Dr.Indu XXXXXXX