Need information on the risks involved in not immunizing the kid

I need some one to "explain the risks of not immunizing my daughter, and XXXXXXX off on on her certificate of exemption. were taking a personal & religious waiver however the form needs to be signed that we know and understand the risks I can scan a copy of the form if needed.
Posted Tue, 19 Jun 2012 in Vaccinations
Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 6 hours later

You may scan and send the form. I would like to review the set of vaccinations which you deny. I can explain the benefits involved so that you can take a decision not to vaccinate and sign it securely.

I could read that your daughter is ten years old. However I believe your daughter completed the basic vaccination ( set by the Directorate of Health services / AAP) at this age of ten.

There is no regulation and you can deny the optional vaccines.

Let me know other details and scan copy.