Need information about Ritalin

I recieved Ritalin one side C G other side AB has Novartis blister pack, what is it?
Posted Fri, 25 Oct 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Shoaib Khan 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Just markings on the blister pack

Detailed Answer:
Hello sir and welcome.

Thank you for writing in.

Ritalin by Novartis contains methylphenidate which is most commonly used to treat attention deficit hyperactivity disorder/attention deficit disorder (ADHD/ADD).

The product is packed with A/B marking on one side, and CG marking on the other side. These are just markings, and are nothing to worry about. The components are all the same in all tablets on both sides of the pack.

I hope this information clears your doubt. Please feel free to write back to me for any further clarifications, I would be more than happy to help you.

Best wishes.