Need help on Premature Ejaculation problem?

Jul 2016

Sir I need help on Premature Ejaculation problem
Posted Sat, 10 Aug 2013 in Premature Ejaculation
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 43 minutes later
Thanks for your query Based on the facts that you have posted It appears that you have problem of Premature ejaculation.
I shall be happy if you can post me few more details to help me in making comments on your problem.
1) Are you diabetic ?
2) Do you have problem in getting hard erection ? ( E.D)
3) Since how long you are facing this problem?
4) Are you taking any medicines ?

Premature ejaculation is a very common problem and almost 40 % of the population face this problem some time or other in life.

In absence of any major health issue cause of premature ejaculation is mind related and due to performance anxiety . Following general measures will help you to get hard erection and delay ejaculation.
1) Practice moderate exercise daily for 45 minutes followed by meditation for 1/2 an hour in the morning .
2)Take high protein diet with fruits and vegetables and Vitamin A,C.E,D and Zinc.
3) Take anti oxidants like 4-5 Almond every day.
4) Avoid smoking and alcohol.

Please discuss the issue with your wife as her cooperation is equally important to resolve your problem and to modify or learn few sex techniques like Stop and start technique or Squeeze technique.

You may consult qualified Urologist or Sexologist for counselling and to learn how to modify sex techniques.

You can take medication like Dapoxetine as on demand after discussing and getting prescription of the drug from your family Physician.

Hope I have answered your query . Please feel free to ask if you have more questions I shall be happy to help you.
Thanks and Regards.
Follow-up: Need help on Premature Ejaculation problem? 15 hours later
Dear Sir,

I have not diabetic and getting hard erection are also good but for few may be 30 to 40 second.

I have two child and i face this problem from long time but some time I feel good time for sex.

7 years before I have taken medicine for increase appetite and body building supplements.

Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 4 hours later
Thanks for follow up.
Since you have two children and you being non diabetic it is likely to be due to performance anxiety . Follow the measures that I have advised in my reply posted earlier. It will definitely help to resolve your problem gradually over a period of 6 months.
Thanks and Regards.
Follow-up: Need help on Premature Ejaculation problem? 9 minutes later

Suggest a supplement that include vitamin A,C.E,D and Zinc.

Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 15 hours later
Thanks for follow up.
You can not get supplement that contains all the vitamins However you cam medications containing above vitamins in combination .
Please get the prescription from your family Physician.
Thanks and Regards.