Need diet plan to reduce weight

Gastroenterologist, Surgical
Hi i am 25 years old height is 6 feet with 86kgs. i feel i am over weight and i am not able to decrease my weight suggest me how can i decrease my weight. with a diet plan i have both veg and Non-veg in my food, i work at office go home late, by the time i go i wil have very less time to go to bed so i take my dinner and got to bed, even time gap is also less between dinner and going to bed. i have rice at home atleast twice a day. sujjest me a better diet plan.
Posted Tue, 22 May 2012 in Diet Plans
Answered by Dr. Ajit Naniksingh Kukreja 3 hours later

Thanks for posting your query

Just for your information diet planning online is out of scope of this forum

A lot needs to be known before planning the diet like complete body composition analysis, BMI and your regular diet plan in detail

But in a broader prospective let me give you some tips :

1] Avoid oily and fried meals
2] Avoid cheese, paneer , chocolate, ice cream and junk food
3] Avoid smoking if used too
4] Take lot of fiber in the diet
5] Avoid the late night dinner and instead take fruits only if you can not maintain the gap between dinner and sleep
6] Exercise regularly atleast five days a week
7] If the stress level at job is very high, reduce stress as it is a known fact that stress leads to over eating or temptation for junk food

Hope this helps
Am available for any followup queries
If there are no further doubts, do accept my reply and rate it

Get Well Soon