Need an information on plastic surgery

plastic surgeryI want to get a Brazilian butt lift. Are they able to take from places such as my arms my back and my stomach. Are there usually additional fees for taking from several places?
Posted Thu, 11 Apr 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Muhammad Ishfaq Habib 42 minutes later
Thanks for the query

The donor areas are selected according the flexibility and density. These are the areas which are called skin bank mainly from abdominal area and thighs

The fees are charged according to sessions and not according to the area. If its completed in single sessions you will be charged only for that single session and if requires two sessions then you will be charged for two sessions but usually it is completed in single session

Follow-up: Need an information on plastic surgery 16 hours later
I have accessive skin on my arms and back as well. What is usually the procedure? Cutting or lipo suction?
Does the proceedure usually involve cutting or lipo. Then what happens to the excessive skin?
Answered by Dr. Muhammad Ishfaq Habib 6 hours later
Thanks for the reply

The procedure involves both options that is liposuction and skin removal. First the incision is given on the skin and the liposuction is started. after removing mostly fats from the areas then the excess skin precisely excised and stitched

If you still have some query, feel free to ask