Need advice on safe sex. How to use oral contraceptive pills?

Question n my bf wants to have sex for the first time ..both of us are 21 years old and so is my bf..i want to have safe sex..i want to know how??how to use the pill and when can i have sex with the condom after using the pill??or is there any other mehod?wad pill should i use and where to get stayin in chennai india
Posted Sun, 10 Jun 2012 in Birth Control
Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 2 hours later
Hello and thanks for the query.
 The only known method of having 100% safe sex is condom + backup method.
 It consists of properly using a well-fitted condom properly. It also includes immediately pulling out after ejaculation, holding the condom to the penis to make sure it doesn't slip off, then turning away, removing the condom without spilling the contents, and ALWAYS TYING IT OFF (!). Why? That seals it and creates an air bubble, with pressure, inside - like a balloon - so if it had a leak, you'll see it. 
Why a condom always? A) you know it's there, it's visible (pill can be forgotten, or lied about), B) it protects against both pregnancy AND disease (remember, people lie, people betray, people break trust... no amount of clean bills of health and promises will ever protect you if a partner is carelessly unfaithful... moreso, the more domestic the partner, the higher chances that if he/she ever cheats, it'll be with an extremely unsafe person like a prostitute or a gigolo.C) with condoms, if you use em properly and TIE THEM OFF, you'll know if they failed and sprung a leak; if they slip off you feel it, and if they broke into pieces, you'll likely feel it early too.
 In case of a condom leak, backup methods kick in. This is by using a emergency contraceptive pill immediately after sex.This pill comes by the name of UNWANTED 72 and can be used within 72 hours of sex,although it should be used immediately after the sex, for the best effect.

So the best way of safe sex is using CONDOM and if it breaks or leaks,use oral UNWANTED 72 immediately.
I hope to have answered your query however you may revert to me for any further query.
Thanks and best of luck.