Need advice on de-addiction from bath salts abuse

Hi just wanted to ask how do you sober up after using "bath salts?"
Posted Tue, 19 Jun 2012 in Drug Abuse
Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 10 hours later

The first thing or best thing is to have 'determination' to give it up. It self is done with the support of friends and family.
Avoid all the situations that bring in thoughts to consume these banned substances. Keep away from people who encourage or involve in trafficking them.
In addition you need an experts advice in the form of face to face counseling. You will find some addiction medicine counselors in your region. It is worth to take their help and experiences as well.
Spend your finances and energy towards positive activities like trekking, biking, XXXXXXX and child / elderly care.
You will find more options opening as you have a discussion with a counselor.
I do not think there are any effective drugs that bring in a change in a day. However some adjuvants are prescribed by doctors.

I will keep writing you if there are few more options. Let me know if you need anything specific.

All the best.