Need addiction psychiatry doctors in Lexington Kentucky that accept insurance

I am looking for a new Psychiatrist that accepts my insurance. I currently am prescribed two different kinds of medicine but its costing me way to much money. Are there any Addiction Psychiatry Doctors in Lexington Kentucky that accept insurance? My insurance provider is United Healthcare Options PPO.
Posted Wed, 21 Aug 2013 in Mental Health
Answered by Dr. Anjana Rao Kavoor 45 minutes later
Thanks for writing in to us.

As per your request, I would like to make a suggestion regarding your desired information on a Psychiatrist at in Lexington Kentucky who might accept United Healthcare Options PPO.
800 XXXXXXX St Rm A107
Lexington, Kentucky 0000 (4.77 miles)
(859) 323-6559

The above information was found by conducting online search.

It is requested that you may please verify credentials and details regarding treatment that should be acceptable to your insurance provider and you.

WWW.WWWW.WW and myself are in no way associated with the suggested doctor or any other third party for any research or commercial benefits associated in providing you with necessary information.

Hope your query is answered.

Dr A Rao Kavoor