Need a prescription to refill finasteride.

Orthopaedic Surgeon
I need a prescription refill for finasteride. I am in houston XXXXXXX 0000. Any cvs next to my address.
Posted Mon, 14 Jan 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Praveen Tayal 2 hours later
I presume that you have been taking finasteride for some time and you are comfortable in using it.

I am sorry I currently have no legal support to prescribe medicines online. The scripts that an online physician writes are not accepted at your local pharmacy. It is not yet recognised by the American Telemedicine association norms. This is because any pharmacy should enter the physician licence number before dispensing the drugs. Hence you will have to see the physician for the medicines that you require.

Sorry for not being to be of assistance to you at this point of time.

I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Dr. Praveen Tayal.