Neck pain, headache, white stools, chills, dizziness, no fever, normal BP

I have been feeling ill for 5 days now. I have chills and dizzy. My B/P is normal and I don't have a temp. I have had white stools for the past 3 days but today seems normal. I am ok in the am but by 11 or so I feel like I have to lay down.I have had heaches for the past 2 months and alos some recent heck pain on the the left saide if ny swollen galnds
Posted Thu, 12 Apr 2012 in Liver and Gall Bladder
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 14 minutes later
Having white stools is indicative of a liver problem most likely a jaundice. You need to get your liver function tests done and check yourself for hepatitis. Such viral illness causes the symptoms like bodyaches, chills, weakness, headache and sometimes even swollen glands.
A thorough examination with a specialist Hepatologist / Gastroenterologist is needed.
The main aim is to protect the liver from excessive damage. The following measures would be helpful in this regard:
1) Avoid oily and spicy food.
2) Avoid fatty foods like eggs, meat
3) Avoid smoking and alcohol
5) Low salt diet
6) Medications for better liver function which would be prescribed by your Gastroenterologist.
7) Maintain hygiene.

Hope this answers your query. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.