Neck pain, dizziness, MRI showed protrusion. What do you think about my report?

Hi i have terrible neck pain and dizzynesses, overall feel unwell, and had all body mri wondering if you can see more than protrusion from my pics, i have had chest breathing problems all last year now better but have neck pains.Can you please have a look and tell me what you think i know its not very clear but just tell me what you think?

i was unable to load report here ,but can be downloaded from here file called

i just asking to see the neck part, need to unzip file and click on "start" file then first option is to see description and second option is to see all images, need java installed to run but i think its standart and everybody have it,thanks very much.
Posted Mon, 21 May 2012 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by Dr. Ranjeet Jagdale 19 hours later

I have gone through all the images sent by you, keeping in mind the complaints you have I have gone through all the sequences and all the images provided by you.

You do have a disc bulge at the C5-C6 intervertebral level which is compressing onto your anterior subarachanoid space at this level with osteophytes at this level, giving you pain and probably dizziness also.

Other than this you have tiny liver lesions in the right lobe but nothing to be worried about them as they most likely represent either hemangioma or cysts, both of which are common benign finding and you need not worry about them.

Other then that I found your pampiniform plexus to be prominent and this can result in a condition called as varicoele, in which case you might experience dragging pain in both your testes, however MRI is not the investigation for that and USG would be more appropriate.

Other than these I did not find any significant abnormality in your brain, neck, thorax, abdomen and Spine.

Hope this will help you. Please write back if you have additional concerns.

Thanks and regards,
Follow-up: Neck pain, dizziness, MRI showed protrusion. What do you think about my report? 1 hour later
Thank you so so much i think its really time consuming,its amazing how much you can see yes i have some problems down there and actually had us last week cose something is burning me down there but not infection i have developed lots of varicoceles las 6 months so i will see urologist soon, god knows maybe there is some clots or something simmilarthing i will see cardio too so i need to find answer, if there is some blood circulatory problem could say why dizzyness and neck is killing me too but nothing can do i again thank you so much i realise hard work and time,thanks doctor.
Answered by Dr. Ranjeet Jagdale 6 hours later
You are most welcome.

Varicocele is not caused by clots so don't worry about clots being there. Yes, it’s good if you consult an Urologist though.

It's good idea to see a cardiologist too but neck pain and dizziness are common with disc herniations.

Hope you feel better soon.

Thanks and take care.