Nausea, tiredness, moody, breasts tingling, movement in uterus. Pregnant?

Question
I 'AM 32 YEAR'S OLD WITH 3 CHILDREN 8, 5 & 3. MY HUBBY & I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO GET PREGNANT SINCE MAY...NOTHING YET. MY PERIOD CAME RIGHT ON TIME AUG 27TH...I 'AM FEELING VERY NAUSEATED/TIRED/EXTREMELY MOODY. MY BREASTS TINGLE LIKE WHEN I HAD 'LET-DOWN' WHEN I WAS BREASTFEEDING IN THE PAST AND I KEEP FEELING MOVEMENTS IN MY UTERUS..JUST LIKE WHEN I WAS PREGNANT EACH TIME WITH MY THREE CHILDREN. IS THERE A POSSIBILITY THAT I COULD BE PREGNANT? DESPITE HAVING MY PERIOD RIGHT NOW?
Posted Tue, 18 Sep 2012 in Pregnancy

Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 41 minutes later
Its very rare to be having your periods,while pregnant.The best way to answer that question is to take a urine pregnancy test. If thats negative then you are not pregnant.Pre menstrual syndrome(PMS) often has symptoms like early pregnancy.
If the test is negative then you will later, need a complete set of investigations find out if there is a reason for the secondary infertility.
I suggest that you get that test done immediately.

Follow-up: Nausea, tiredness, moody, breasts tingling, movement in uterus. Pregnant? 7 hours later
I JUST TOOK A HPT AND IT'S NEGATIVE...I'LL JUST HAVE TO TRY AND GUESS WHEN I OVULATE AGAIN AFTER MY PERIOD IS OVER. THANKS SO MUCH FOR YOUR HELP! :)

Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 13 hours later
Im always glad to help. Maintain a menstrual calender for 3mths. You can deduce the ovulation period from that. Good luck.