Nausea, frequent urination, mood swings, sleeplessness, hungry, itching. Could I be pregnant?

Question
hey i was wondering okay im 18 and I had sex the 24th of novmber my period was due today the 28th and it was not come yet I had sex 4 days before my period could I be pregnant
Posted Sun, 6 May 2012 in Early Pregnancy Signs and Symptoms
Follow-up: Nausea, frequent urination, mood swings, sleeplessness, hungry, itching. Could I be pregnant? 11 minutes later
i know im a day late!
Follow-up: Nausea, frequent urination, mood swings, sleeplessness, hungry, itching. Could I be pregnant? 13 minutes later
ive been waking up felling sick but didnt throw up and comes and goes but never get sick i pee alot i fill tired i took a test but onepink line cameup and a very very very very light pink one came up to light to tell it was from dollor tree so Im not postive its accurate but I have alot of systoms I fill sick and pee alot I love salty stuff and sweets and I've been wanting fired pickles and subway also pentubetter and cheese and orange juice. and I have been upset happy upset happy and all that like very emational so im not sure
Follow-up: Nausea, frequent urination, mood swings, sleeplessness, hungry, itching. Could I be pregnant? 1 minute later
and tired alott more trouble sleping and hungrt alot and itching and ance. and all that stuff and
Follow-up: Nausea, frequent urination, mood swings, sleeplessness, hungry, itching. Could I be pregnant? 36 minutes later
can you. help

Answered by Dr. Minoo Bhagia 21 hours later
Hello

Thanks for the query

Yes you can be pregnant as the symptoms suggest and because your periods have not started yet.

What you can do is repeat the test.

.If you don't want to continue it then you can take MTpills under your doctor's guidance and prescription.
Before taking them you should get your ultrasound done to confirm the intrauterine pregnancy.
If the test is negative you can wait for a week and then repeat the test.

Do consult your treating doctor to get medications for nausea.

I hope I have answered your query
If you think so then please accept my answer

Any further query is most welcome