Nausea, cold, dry, yellow tongue and skin, stomach and back sore. Am anxious

Gastroenterologist, Surgical
I had been out drinking Sat now its monday I feel so bad very nause am cold very dry my tongue is all yellow and my skin looks a little yellow am havin bad aniexty worryin about this am female 31 my stomach and back are also sore as are my ribs and legs
Posted Sun, 29 Jul 2012 in Smoking and Alcohol Addiction
Answered by Dr. Ketan Vagholkar 37 minutes later
Thanks for writing in.
The features are typical alcohol intoxication.
If you are unacustomed social drinker and if you overindulge in a alcohol binge it can cause avariety of problems like
3.acute fatty liver and its fall out jaundice
6.cardiac arrest if alcohol levels are very high.
The nauseous feel is due to gastritis and altered liver function (yellowish discoloration) due to alcohol overload.The liver cannot metabolise the excessive alcohol in the blood.
The stomach and back are sore due to gastritis.
The net result is severe dehydration causing a collapse like feeling.
I hope this answers your querry.
With regards