Nausea and vomiting after taking duromine. Feeling tired and shortness of breath. What's wrong?

Hi I have been duromine for a week, about 6 days into it I woke up nausea an vomiting. On the 7th day I woke up the same but the nausea only lasted the morning, following that I was shirt if breath (ventolin wouldn't help) I the. Was getting pins an needle inin my hands an face, and had. Feeling like I wa drunk. This continued all day an night I have woken up this morning and its about the time that I would of normall taken the duromine and I'm still a lil short of breath, very tired and a dull ache in my lower stomach. Was it an overdose or just stress?
Posted Sun, 10 Feb 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Kalpana Pathak 24 minutes later
Duromine is basically an appetite suppressant drug helping in weight loss. It is a prescription drug and correct dosing for a person can only be decided by the prescribing doctor. However usually 30 mg is given as a starting dose once daily.

Whatever symptoms you have mentioned ( nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain, respiratory discomfort, dizziness) are basically side effects of the drug.
In such cases usually dose of the drug is reduced.
I would advise you to withhold the intake of drug immediately and consult your doctor on urgent basis.
Hope that answers your query. Take care.