Nausea after eating, sticky fluid in mouth on vomiting, frequent burping, heartburn. GERD symptoms?

Hi! Whenever I complete the meal with glass of water, immidiately I get vomiting sensation, and some whitish sticky fluid gets out from my mouth when i throw up, very rarely the food gets thrown out. The sensation is perenial in nature and very few times does it happen that i dont get vomiting sensation. I also do have frequent burping and heartburn occurances.
Posted Mon, 16 Apr 2012 in GERD
Answered by Dr. Mohammed Tauseef 1 hour later

Thank you for the query.

Your history implies Gastro esophageal Reflux Disease (GERD), which is a chronic digestive disease that occurs when stomach acid flows into your food pipe which causes nausea, vomiting, heart burn and sometimes chest pain. Kindly don't get alarmed as lifestyle changes and over-the-counter medications will relieve the symptoms.

I would advise you to get yourself evaluated by a Competent water a day.

Hope I have answered your query, Please accept my answer if you have no follow-up queries.

Wish you Good Health.

Dr. Mohammed Tauseef.