Natural solution to get rid of pimples and dark spots on face?

I am getting pimples these days and the pimples are breaking and getting small dark spots on my face. What is the solution for these and preferably by natural solution.
Posted Tue, 4 Mar 2014 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 6 hours later
Brief Answer: Turmeric face pack Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for your query. Applying Turmeric face pack specially made with curds or lemon juice would surely help to get rid of the acne and the scars formed as aftermath. If you opt you can also use ADAPALENE ointment which is very effective against the acne. This applied twice daily after thoroughly washing the face will help. Wish you good health. Regards,
Follow-up: Natural solution to get rid of pimples and dark spots on face? 13 hours later
Hi I will apply curd or lemon juice from nowand let me see the effect. I am applying tomato juice to my face once in 2 days. Is it good or it has any side effects. Regards XXXX
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 10 hours later
Brief Answer: Tomato is good for fairness Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for writing back. You can apply tomato juice too, this will help to improve your fairness. Regards,