Nandrolone decanoate, sustanon. Dosages of medications ?

I'm mid 30's, male, great health and I'm physically very active.
I have use Nandrolone decanoate in the past as an ergogenic aid. Two doses of 600mg a week apart.
(Most athletes who use that substance do so for a period from 6 to 14 weeks and take from 300 to 600 mg/wk. Many also start with smaller doses build up larger doses and tamper off with smaller doses).
However, if someone can only use it for two weeks, what do you think could be the maximum dosage someone could take per week?
Do you see major contraindication to use Nandrolone two doses of 1500 or 2000 mg a week apart?
Many uses Nandrolone decanoate and Sustanon 250 together in order to maximize results.
Do you see major contraindication to use Sustanon 250 (Testosterone) two doses of 1500 or 2000 mg a week apart?
Sustanon 250 (Testosterone Propionate - 30 mg, testosterone phenylpropionate - 60 mg, testosterone isocaproate - 60mg, and testosterone decanoate -100 mg.)
Posted Fri, 27 Apr 2012 in Thyroid Problem and Hormonal Problems
Answered by Dr. P.V Pradeep 2 minutes later

Thanks for the query and my sincere apologies for a late reply. I have minimal access to internet.

Regarding the queries:

I will give you the recommendations about the use of Nandrolene.

1) Maximum dose for Nandrolone is 200-600 mg/week, mostly 400mg/week.

2) There are major problems described with high doses. Dose of 1500 , 2000mg are not described for the use which U mentioned. Nandrolne has been described to be associated with liver tumors, peliosis hepatis (blood filled liver cysts), lowering of good cholesterol, acne, jaundice, erectile dysfunction, gynaecomastia (breast enlargement in males), nasal bleeding etc. So it is one drug which has to be used in absolute necessity.

3) Combination with Sustanon is OK. Recommended is 400 mg/week Nandrolone and 250 mg Testosterone per week.

Today’s research indicates that a move toward individualizing the dosing of prescription agents specially as these.

Hope I answered your queries. Please let me know if you have any further queries.