My wife is 28 years old. She is suffering from

Orthopaedic Surgeon
Question
My wife is 28 years old. She is suffering from sever back pain. She had 4 hours before she took 1 Ibuprofen (USP 200mg) tablet. Now she took one more tablet. But the pain is elevating. The pain rate would be 9/10. Could you please help us Doctor
Posted Mon, 20 Nov 2017 in Back Pain
Follow-up: My wife is 28 years old. She is suffering from 2 minutes later
My wife is not having any reports in image or pdf format right now

Answered by Dr. Praveen Tayal 14 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Take muscle relaxant.

Detailed Answer:
I have gone through your query,Ibuprofen200 mg will not a sufficient dose so not help her,she has to take muscle relaxant like thiocholchicoside 4mg twice daily along with aceclofenac and do hot fomentation.She will get relief,if not then give her injection of diclofenac.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Regards.
Dr. Praveen Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Praveen-Tayal