My testicle hang very loose. Will this cause any problem?

Jun 2015

hi sir,my right testies hang too pain in my testies.
Posted Sun, 5 May 2013 in Testicle Problems
Answered by Dr. Polash Sannigrahi 48 minutes later

I have gone through your post in which you are concerned with your right testes hanging too loose & have also seen the relevant pics attached with your post.

The causes of loosely hanging testes can be:

1. Anatomical variation- there is normally a difference in the position of both the testicles, due to difference in the anatomy.
2. Varicocele- dilation of plexus of veins in the testis
3. Hydrocele- fluid accumulation in the testicular sac

In your post you have not mentioned about any history of trauma & there is no testicular pain.
Under such condition, investigation like Ultra Sound Scan of the scrotum will be helpful in detecting any problem in the structures present in that area, including any abnormality in the blood vessels (varicocele) or fluid accumulation (hydrocele)

So, kindly XXXXXXX an Urologist & get a proper physical examination done.

Wishing a Good Health.
Please let me know if I need to clarify further.
Thanks & take care.
Follow-up: My testicle hang very loose. Will this cause any problem? 23 hours later
Thank you Sir,is there any problem will arise like fertility or female may think like he is not able to satisfy or something else sir..?
Answered by Dr. Polash Sannigrahi 3 hours later

Thanks for your follow up query.

1. If the reason for loose hanging of testis is purely due to anatomical variation, then you should not worry.
It will not interfere with your fertility or performance.

2. However, if it is due to any other cause like varicocele, hydrocele, etc. then it is a reason of concern.
As this can inhibit the production of sperm & may cause infertility in future.
Also the performance gets affected.

So, to be on a safer side it will be better to consult an Urologist & get a proper physical examination done to rule out the other causes.
Also, please get the basic investigations done under his supervision.

Hope I have been able to answer your query.
Please let me know if you have any further queries.