My stomach bloats, pain under ribs, bruised feeling near belly button, have low heart rate. What is it?

Gastroenterologist, Surgical
My stomach bloats if eat or don't eat, there is a pain in the upper part right under my ribs and also a bruised feeling in the lower part on the right side of my belly button. Can this be a gluten allergy, hiatal hernai or gall stones . I also having been getting dizzy since Nov.2011. I went to the er one thing they did say was I have a very low heart rate (not sure if this is relevant)
Posted Fri, 24 May 2013 in Liver and Gall Bladder
Answered by Dr. Ajit Naniksingh Kukreja 8 hours later

Thanks for writing it

What I gather from your information is that you are suffering from some form of gastritis and/or GERD

The localised pain associated with upper GI symptoms points to Gallbladder disease and/or Hiatus hernia

Need some information to come to a good clinical impression :
1] Is the pain dull or burning in nature ?
2] Is there any form of regurgitation ?
3] How is the pain relieved ?
4] Are you obese ?
5] Apart from 4 cigaretts do you consume alcohol ?

Do get back with these replies and We will be able to come to a clinical impression