My son is 6 month and 17 days old .

Pediatrician, Pulmonology
Question
My son is 6 month and 17 days old . Every day he has one new pimple in his body. The photo of same is attached .
Posted Tue, 5 Dec 2017 in Child Health

Answered by Dr. Arun 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Could be allergy

Detailed Answer:
Hi
I have seen the pictures.
Based on your description and photos i could think of these possibilities
1. Inscet bite like mosquito allergy.
This is very common in kids , occurs in exposed areas associated with itching.
2. Contact allergy due to soap, creams or cosmetics like powder. Avoid all these and use only mild syndet based soap. Avoid powder.
3. Bacterial infection , though is possible usually has associated fever and pus formation.
I would suggest to try anti histamines like cetrizine to decrease allergy and avoid mosquitoes by using proper net for baby crib.
If lesions increase or if your baby develops other symptoms like fever consult your doctor.
Dr Arun