My son is 21 years old. He is a CKD

Question
My son is 21 years old. He is a CKD patient. Now he is going through Dialysis. Today his chest X Ray report shows "Inhomogeneous opacities noted in the parahilar and paracardiac reagions.
Bilaterally inflammatory". What it means. Is it cancer ? What is the treatment ?
Posted Tue, 21 Nov 2017 in Cancer

Answered by Dr. Deepak Sundriyal 40 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Hello. It represents infection

Detailed Answer:
Hello dear. I understand your concern. So the lesion which you have described is likely infective in nature. It requires antibiotic support. It is not cancer. No need to worry.
Thanks and regards

Follow-up: My son is 21 years old. He is a CKD 18 minutes later
Please guide me with the name of medicine should I use & for how many days ?

Answered by Dr. Deepak Sundriyal 7 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Hello. Respiratory antibuotics will work

Detailed Answer:
Hello. Respiratory antibiotics like augmentin, azithromycin will work. But you need a clinical examination by a doctor prior their use.
Thanks and regards