My son is 12, has pain, he has factor v

Question
My son is 12, has pain, he has factor v leiden,2 mri's said nonspecific abnormalmality vascular laterlis, just dx apophysis.fam history cancer, amyloidosis cll
Posted Sat, 4 Nov 2017 in null
Follow-up: My son is 12, has pain, he has factor v 0 minute later
Follow-up: My son is 12, has pain, he has factor v 2 minutes later
Scans

Answered by Dr. Muthu Krishnan 45 minutes later
Brief Answer:
For the time being give analgesics.

Detailed Answer:
Hi sir.
I analysed your son reports.
The reports you sent were not clear.But I found that he may have lymphoma.For this problem, chemotherapy has to be given.Kindly consult medical oncologist.But for time being,give paracetomol tablets to control the pain.
Feel free to ask any doubts.
(please provide clear reports and give proper medical history.i am not able to understand clearly about your problem.lots of spelling mistakes were there).
Thank you.

Follow-up: My son is 12, has pain, he has factor v 2 hours later
Thank tou Dr. These reports are very important and from a dr. At Childrens hospital of Pa who came highly recommended. I really would like it if you could get another ohysiciam to look at eveeything for a second opinion please . Not to dispute you at all. Just to verify my feelings are similar.

Answered by Dr. Muthu Krishnan 7 minutes later
Brief Answer:
You can ask via this website.

Detailed Answer:
Hi sir.
I understand your feelings.I cant suggest another doctor.Because it is a online portal.This website provides 'Ask a specialist' option.You can get another physician opinion if you want.
Thank you.
You can ask me any other medical queries if you want.otherwise close the consultation and rate the answer.