My right arm specifically the forearm and bicep are sore

Question
My right arm specifically the forearm and bicep are sore and I have no strength. I hurt it when lifting a large box with a colleague and it slipped and in doing so I felt something in my arm was not correct and couldn't lift anymore. Its been this way for two weeks. I awake and the arm hurts and is stiff. I am concerned its more than just a pulled muscle.
Posted Fri, 24 Nov 2017 in Bones, Muscles and Joints

Answered by Dr. Prof. Kunal Saha 5 hours later
Brief Answer:
You need to see a physical therapist

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for asking on HealthcareMagic.

I have gone carefully through your query and understand your concerns. You need to see a physical therapist. He would be able to examine you and valuate the extent of soft tissue injury. He would also be able to demonstrate proper exercises that would help you. He would also be able to administer other supportive therapies like ultrasonotherapy. Hot compress can help.

Let me know if I could help further.