My penis is not responding during sex

Question
HI I am 28 Yrs old married Man. We are trying to have baby now.But all of us sudden I cant have sex.I mean I have the desire to have sex.I can masturbate and my penis get erect.But while I intend to have sex with my wife My penis is not responding.I am planning to use penegra 50MG now. Need urgent advice on the same.
Posted Sun, 23 Mar 2014 in Erectile Dysfunction

Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 23 minutes later
Brief Answer: you can use it Detailed Answer: Hello Dr. XXXXXXX Yes, you can use Penegra 50mg now. However, make sure you do not repeat the dose within the next 24 hrs. Meanwhile, try to eliminate any psychological stress that is causing the inhibition to have sex with your wife. Stay calm and relaxed. Wish you good luck!

Follow-up: My penis is not responding during sex 22 hours later
Hi Doctor, Thanks for the encouraging words. I could not buy Penegra yesterday due to unavailability.I bought a similar tablet which has same "Sildenafil Citrate". Sex was awesome may be after 3 months.Thanks for you advice once again. You made my day :)

Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 2 minutes later
Brief Answer: you are welcome Detailed Answer: Hello, I am glad to be of help to you. Wish you a enjoyable and satisfying sexual life. Take care!

Follow-up: My penis is not responding during sex 9 minutes later
Hi Dr.Shanthi, This tablet solved my problem for time being.But what will be the permanent solution for this. I don't think I am physically unfit.Because I am very active in sex/Masturbation or in other means. But with my wife it's not workign out that too only for past 2-3 months.Before that It was fine. Please let me know for permanent solution on this.

Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 7 minutes later
Brief Answer: give it some time for now Detailed Answer: Hello, There is no permanent solution for this, or rather no cure. It is all in your mind. If you train your mind to overcome this, you can get over it. For now, please give it some time. Do not have sex with your wife regularly, that would decrease your desire and urge for it. Once a week is fine. This way you do not feel bored, or lose erection. Show more of emotional love towards your wife. This will make your sexual life happier too. I do not see this as a long term problem in you. It should be gone in a few months. So, please do not bother about the permanent solution for this. You are in good health, and continue to be in this way. Occasional use of Sildenafil is fine, it should not cause any health concerns. Hope this helps. Regards,