My penis is hard and erect only for a shorter

Question
My penis is hard and erect only for a shorter time .. how to improve this .. it is not hard enough to insert into my girlfriend who is a virgin ..
Posted Sun, 3 Dec 2017 in Men's Health

Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 2 hours later
Brief answer....cause for your erectile dysfunction ( ED ) needs to be diagnosed and then treated accordingly
Detailed answer....
Thanks or the query.
I have read your query and understand your concern.
ED problem is either due to physical problems like high blood pressure,diabetes,low testosterone,obesity,abnormal thyroid functions,abnormal prolactin hormones,use of excess of steroids by people going to gym etc
                                            OR
It is due to psychological problems like depression,anxiety,stress ( it could be due to job or money or or some other event),could be relationship problem or even sexual performance anxiety. Alcohol,drugs and smoking can also cause ED.
Since you are a young person,chances of physical problems look less and  it appears to be more of psychological reasons,however it would be better to consult a doctor and get yourself tested so as to rule out any disease process.
Once it is sure that problem is psychological,then you can do following things...
Quit smoking and drugs and moderate your alcohol intake,if any
If obese,then reduce your weight by doing regular aerobic exercises and calorie restriction.
Can try yoga,meditation pranayama and deep breathing exercises.
Can take your partner in confidence who can help you out.
Can take the help of a psychiatrist and use medicines like VIAGRA,CIALIS etc.
I hope this detailed discussion helps you,however you are most welcome to revert to me for any further query.
Best of luck
Thanks