My neck got pushed on, and there was a big

Question
My neck got pushed on, and there was a big pop and now my Adam’s apple is gone. And my neck feels tight. Should go to the ER?
Posted Wed, 29 Nov 2017 in null

Answered by Dr. Muthu Krishnan 32 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Go to the ER.

Detailed Answer:
Hi XXXXXXX
Welcome to HCM.I have analysed your query.My opinion is that,you should go to the ER.You may require investigations like XRay and MRI of the neck to rule out any injury in the neck region.If you have pain,take analgesics like paracetomol.But immediately go to the ER.
Thank you.
Feel free to write your queries.

Answered by Dr. Muthu Krishnan 14 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Yes dear.You should go.

Detailed Answer:
Hi XXXXXXX
Since you say there is tightness in your neck area,it is necessary to rule out any minor injuries.So kindly rush to ER.
Thank you.
If you have no other questions kindly close the conversation and rate the answer.

Follow-up: My neck got pushed on, and there was a big 0 minute later
Should i still go even if there is no pain?