My left foot hurts in the midfoot arch area when

Orthopaedic Surgeon
Question
My left foot hurts in the midfoot arch area when I walk and make a full stride. It also hurts when I bend my foot upwards. Thank you!
Posted Sat, 2 Dec 2017 in Bones, Muscles and Joints

Answered by Dr. Praveen Tayal 37 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Can be plantar fasciitis.

Detailed Answer:
From your symptoms, it seems that you are suffering from plantar fasciitis. It happens due to inflammation of the plantar fascia.
A short term rest and oral anti inflammatory drugs are required to take care of the inflammation.
You may need few physiotherapy sessions along with prescription anti inflammatory drugs after getting yourself examined from an Orthopedician.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Regards.
Dr. Praveen Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Praveen-Tayal