My ears are bleeding after using crystal meth

ENT Specialist
My ears are bleeding after using crystal meth ...what should i do....reply as soon as possible
Posted Wed, 26 Mar 2014 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Answered by Dr. Satvinder Bakshi 39 minutes later
Brief Answer: please meet your doctor Detailed Answer: Hello Please dont worry as you will be fine but I would like you to rush to your doctor immediately for assessing the extent of damage and controlling the bleeding. As a temporary measure you can use cotton dipped in an antiseptic ointment like soframycin or ciprofloxacin and plug your ears. I would like to know how it entered the ear?? Please meet your doctor as soon as you can. Thanks
Follow-up: My ears are bleeding after using crystal meth 23 minutes later
Thank you...i dont know how it entered in my ears...but it is paining and 1 to 2 drops of blood is coming out from my ears
Answered by Dr. Satvinder Bakshi 6 minutes later
Brief Answer: please use the cotton plugs Detailed Answer: Hello. Dont worry and dont be scared as the bleeding will stop soon. Please plug your ears With the medicated cotton which I advised before and dont panic. Please call your friend or relative and ask them to take you to the doctor for further examination and treatment. And as a friendly advice. Please dont use meth. It is very harmful for your health. Take care