My daughter suffers from asthma but hasn’t had a broblem

Question
My daughter suffers from asthma but hasn’t had a broblem for months. Last 2 days she has been asthmatic, today has a high temp, her body is burning up but her feet cold, sore throat and an aching body especially lower back

Posted Sat, 25 Nov 2017 in null

Answered by Dr. Prof. Kunal Saha 28 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Possibly a respiratory infection

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for asking on Healthcaremagic.

It seems tha your daughter is suffering from a respiratory tract infection, possibly due to a viral cause. It would be worthwhile to get her evaluated by a doctor and to give appropriate brochodialator medicines like levolin inhaler. Also give her steam inhalation. In case of fever she would need to be treated with Paracetamol.

Let me know if I could help further.