My daughter aged 16 was given an ordansetron at 9am

Question
My daughter aged 16 was given an ordansetron at 9am and again at 9pm. We just gave her a third dose at about 1am. Is she in danger of overdosing? We forgot about the earlier dose. Please advise.
Posted Wed, 29 Nov 2017 in Medicines and Side Effects

Answered by Dr. Salah Saad Shoman 51 minutes later
Brief Answer:
No need to worry

Detailed Answer:
Dear Ma'am, I have gone through your question and I understand your concerns but there is no need to worry as ordansteron is well tolerated to be taken three times daily and there will be no expected side effects .. however , there will be no additional control for the naseau and vomiting by the extra tablet.. I hope I answered your question..