My daughter, 27, has a Vitiligo , Par Plenitis, Thyroiditis

Question
My daughter, 27, has a Vitiligo, Par Plenitis, Thyroiditis, and Arthritic pain in the joints. She has tested negative for all autoimmune disease and for RA. She has tested negative to all the known Mycoplasma, but not sure if they did the PCR tests or just checked for the IgG. She has nodules on her Thyroid which we are addressing, but it still does not address the underlying cause. I am a researcher in a CRO and I have come across the possibility that she may have a Mycoplasma infection which is causing these symptoms. I need a infectious disease doctor in the NY, NJ, area that can help us. Do you know anyone that can help us?
Posted Sun, 26 Nov 2017 in Medicines and Side Effects

Answered by Dr. Yogesh D 10 hours later
Brief Answer:
Please find the details of the doctors below.

Detailed Answer:

Thank you for posting your query on HealthCareMagic.com

I found doctors in New York who are specialists in infectious diseases, I hope you will find this information useful.
XXXXXXX K Miller MD
1317 3rd Ave Fl 5
New York, NY 10021
Phone(212) 472-1237
Fax Number(212) 472-5190

NewYork-Presbyterian Center For Special Studies
CENTER FOR SPECIAL STUDIES
525 E 68th St Fl 24
New York, NY 10065
New Patients(212) 235-1519
Existing Patients(212) 746-4180
Fax Number(212) 746-8415

Weill Cornell Travel Medicine
Upper East Side
1305 York Ave Fl 4
New York, NY 10021
New Patients(212) 235-1519
Existing Patients(646) 962-8747
Fax Number(646) 962-0152

These are the few doctors that treat infectious diseases with highest ratings from patients.

Wishing you all the very best.