My blood group is O+, same as my girlfriend. Will their be any problems in our marital life and what is our Rh compatibility?

my blood group is o+ and my girlfriends blood group is also o+..!
so can i marry with her..?is there any problem in such marraige?if yes den whats d solution?n whats Rh compatability?
Posted Fri, 4 May 2012 in Blood Disorders
Answered by Dr. Rakesh Madhyastha 19 minutes later

Thanks for the query

If both of you are o+ then you are definitely compatible, you will not have issues as far as blood group is concerned

The only issue comes when the male is rh positive and the female is rh negative. Even in such cases the complication can be controlled by giving an antidote called anti d.

I wish you good luck and good health

If you have no further queries pleas accept my answer

With regards