Muscular pain on hands, elbows, hips. No fever. Medication?

Hi, Since last 2 days, I'm having little pain on muscle strecthes on hands,elbows,legs,hips..etc...No Fever though...

Any specific thing to check on this condition? any medication to take in?

Also, Are there any Bangalore hospitals that give good economic packages for complete Cardiach Health check? I know of Manipal, which charges around 2000Rs?
Posted Mon, 21 May 2012 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by Dr. Jasvinder Singh 24 minutes later

Generalised aches on muscle stretches are often found in vitamin D and magnesium deficiency.

I suggest you to consult an endocrinologist and get prescribed vitamin D and magnesium supplements. Your symptoms should improve with that. Also eat magnesium XXXXXXX foods like bananas, beans, chickpeas, fish, nuts, soybeans, spinach etc which are natural sources of magnesium.

Regarding vitamin D levels, you need to take a XXXXXXX of vitamin D with milk or curd once a week for 8 weeks and then once a month. Each XXXXXXX contains 60,000 IU of vitamin D. But these should be taken only after getting your vitamin D levels checked.

Regarding the cardiac check up in Bangalore, you can consult Vydehi institute of medical sciences at 82 EPIP Area, Whitefield, Bangalore - 560 066, Karnataka – INDIA and enquire about their cardiac healthcheck up programs.

Hope this answers your query. If you have additional questions or follow up queries then please do not hesitate in writing to us. I will be happy to answer your queries.

Please accept my answer in case you have no follow up query.