Muscle pain between shoulder blades, sore muscles, feels good to do push ups.

dull muscle like pains between shoulder blades like very sore muscles and tissues and at time moving around to rib cage. Feel like combination of sore
muscles and tissue pain. Doing push ups feels good though.
Posted Tue, 8 May 2012 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by Dr. James M. Schwartz 47 minutes later

Thanks for the query. I am happy to help you with your question.

The symptoms are describe do not sound serious. They sound very much like sore muscles. This would be especially true if you have no numbness or tingling in her arms or hands or any weakness of the arm or hand muscles.

In general, the treatment for sore muscles he is rest, heat, massage and possibly over the counter pain relievers. Your doctor will be able to make a definitive diagnosis. If it turns out that you are suffering from sore muscles, it is likely that your doctor will recommend a treatment plan similar to this.

I hope I have answered your query. I will be available to answer your follow up queries. If you are satisfied with all my answer, please do not forget to accept it.

Best regards,
Dr. Schwartz