Muscle fasciculations all over body. Having postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome. Anxious of having fibromyalgia?

I am getting muscle fasciculations all over my body. tricep, calf, thigh, stomach, even butt?! anyway I have P.O.T.S and possible autoimmune ,should I be worrying about this ?! I don't want ANOTHER test and ANOTHER doctor.... its been going on for 2 months doesn't hurt muscle just moves than eventually it goes away but itll pop up in another area. I also may have fibromyalgia my doctor said (im skeptical) but this is making me really anxious keep note I had a negative skin biopsy for Peripheral neuropathy and negative MRI brain and normal lab values (CBC CMP MG)
Posted Sun, 11 Aug 2013 in Brain and Spine
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 7 days later

Considering your underlying conditions I relate your symptoms of fasciculation to them. Such nerve conduction defects are seen associated with condition like POTS and autoimmune dysfunction.

A negative skin biopsy for neuropathy do not rule out physiological defect in the nerves. You may have to take Multivitamin supplements to get rid of the symptoms of nerve conduction defects you have.

Hope, I answered your query.