Multiple follicles shown in ultrasound. Chances of pregnancy?

I am going out of my mind with worry. My periods have suddenly over the last couple of months gone really odd. I am trying to conceive, I have had ultrasound scan which says multiple follicles but everything normal to correlate blood tests with PCOS, had blood tests this does not show PCOS. Can you please help me. I have added my cycle below for you to have a look at, I am wondering if this could be ovulation bleeding?

I have been referred to a Gynaecologist but when my appointment approaches it gets cancelled I am now rescheduled for 5th November 2013, but I am really worried that I will never conceive with periods like this.

APRIL 2013
24th April – 28th April (5 days bleeding)
Cycle = 22nd March – 23rd April = 33 days

MAY 2013
18th May – 24th May (7 days bleeding)
Cycle = 24th April – 17th May = 24 days
16th June– 21st XXXXXXX (6 days bleeding)
Cycle = 18th May – 15th XXXXXXX = 28 days

JULY 2013
14TH July– 18th July (5 days bleeding)
Cycle = 16th XXXXXXX – 13th July = 28 days

7th August– 15th August (9 days bleeding) – Only Been Brown/Pink Discharge
No Normal Stomach Cramps etc (one Panty Liner daily)

Cycle = 14th July – 6th August = 26 days

20th August – 25th August (5 days) Light Bleeding Pink Discharge (one Panty Liner daily)

9th September – 13th September (5 days bleeding)
Cycle 7th August – 8th September = 33 days

DAY 16/17 24th/25th September light bleeding only when wipe, brown discharge
9th October – 13th October (5 days bleeding, only light)
Cycle 9th September – 8th October = 29 days

DAY 15 23rd October light bleeding

Posted Fri, 8 Nov 2013 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 46 minutes later
Brief Answer:
possibly ovulation spotting

Detailed Answer:

On and average you seem to be having a cycle ranging from 21 days to 33 days. Now, this irregularity can happen as age increases and is still within the acceptable range. You also seem to be having some midcycle spotting which could be ovulation bleeding.

When you see your doctor, i would suggest that you get a folliculometry done to get a baseline study about your ovulation.
You may need some drugs for ovulation induction, to increase your chances.
But apart from that, i would also suggest an HSG to rule out tubal blockage.
And a semen analysis of your partner.
Continue timed intercourse.

Follow-up: Multiple follicles shown in ultrasound. Chances of pregnancy? 18 minutes later
My smear test they have tried 2 times but been unable to get enough cells for analysis I was supposed to be having a cystoscopy tomorrow but cant cos I am bleeding. I am worried I have cervical cancer? what do you think?

Semen analysis is fine and can I have tablets even though I am overweight I am 17stone and 5ft 3"
Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 24 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Dont panic

Detailed Answer:

Hello, and thanks for writing back,

Yes, cystoscopy would be a problem if you are bleeding. You have to wait till your bleeding stops. But once the bleeding stops, then you can be examined to see if there is any growth or ulcerations on the cervix. However, you bleeding pattern is pretty cyclical.In my opinion, cervical cancer is a reach right now, but of course it should be ruled out. I suggest you get the HSG done first along with the follicular study. If both are ok, then IUI can be tried. Yes, ovulation induction drugs can be taken under supervision.

There are ovulation strips available in the market. Use them to determine when you are ovulating and time your intercourse then.

Follow-up: Multiple follicles shown in ultrasound. Chances of pregnancy? 38 minutes later
So you think I could get pregnant naturally with the help of maybe a tablet for ovulation xx
Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 5 minutes later
Brief Answer:

Detailed Answer:
I cannot comment on that without knowing the results of all your tests. If your hsg is normal, and you are ovulating, then some drugs may help increase your chances. Otherwise you may need assisted reproductive methods.