Ask a Dentist   »  

Mouth ulcers. Tried oracep gel, becosules, vitafol, flovite. No permanent relief. Suggestion on treatment?

Gastroenterologist, Surgical
Question
actually i m suffering from mouth ulcer in inner area since long (about 3 yrs). It happens very frquently like every 15-20 days.. I get again..I have tried all medicines like oracep gel, Becosules, Vitafol, Folvite and even Homeopathic. I get some temporary relief but I have never got permamnent relief. Please guide me at my email YYYY@YYYY
Posted Tue, 22 May 2012 in Dental Health

Answered by Dr. Ketan Vagholkar 7 minutes later

If it is regularly intermittent it could be cyclical neutropenia. Kindly get a CBC (Complete Blood Count) done when you have the problem.

Also get vitamin b levels done.

In the mean time continue with the multivitamin preparations.