Mouth is acidic and having tingling sensation in lips

Infectious Diseases Specialist
My mouth feels acidic, I have a tooth that feels like it's disintegrating, my lips tingling and my skin has an odd odor. I touch my hair and can easily break it
Posted Sun, 24 Nov 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Fatbardha Sejdini 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Please refer to the following suggestions... Detailed Answer: Hi, The reasons why your mouth feels acidic might be related to : - the disintegrating tooth : once your tooth is extracted, you will get relief. - side effects of using antibiotics for possible infection of tooth and/or swollen nasolacrimal ducts. You can ask your dentist/doctor for proper treatment. - vitamins deficiencies (especially of B group) as you are also having easily-to-break hair. You can do the tests for such deficiencies together with exam of hair (for any hair problems) to get the most appropriate treatment. - perhaps you are over-brushing your mouth, or are using mouth-washing liquids that are abrasive. You can discuss with your doctor/dentist for my suggestions to get the right treatment. Wish I helped you! Dr.Bardha p.s. if you have more questions, I'd be happy to answer them and help you!