Mole that is leaking under breast. Family history of breast cancer. Serious?

Nephrologist
Question
MY WIFE HAS A LARGE MOLE THAT IS LEAKING UNDER HER BRA (photo attached),BLOOD AND OR FLUID LEAKING IS THIS CANCEROUS ,SHE HAS AN APPOINTMENT AT OUR LOCAL HOSPITAL ON THE 11 JULY 2012 SHOULD WE GO TO A HOSPITAL BEFORE THEN IS SHE OK ,WE ARE BOTH WORRIED BY THE AMOUNT LEAKING THANKS FOR ANY ADVISE MY WIFE'S MOTHER DIED OF BREAST CANCER AGED 47..there is history of skin cancer in my wife's family
Posted Thu, 26 Jul 2012 in Breast Cancer

Answered by Dr. Rakesh Madhyastha 32 minutes later
Hello

Thanks for the query

It is very difficult to tell whether it's a draining sinus or a cancerous lesion. You have mentioned that you have taken a picture but it's not uploaded. Please upload it so that I am in a better position to tell

I am awaiting your reply